Nov 22 2006
1) New monitor.
2) Haircut (you can’t tell).
3) New clothes of the upper-body variety; still haven’t got new pants, or a suit for job-interviews and stuff.
4) Yet another pile of cheap manga haha there’s a Half-Price Books in Lexington now and they had volumes of Basara for $3.
5) I now own Marianne, the Madame, and the Momentary Gods. It was $5. I am in charge of used-book shopping.
6) I put some stuff up on Book Mooch yesterday at around noon, left the house with Mom for a couple hours, and had gotten a request by the time we got home.
7) I think I’m supposed to be doing dishes.