1) Reading the same books over and over.
2) Throwing away Dad’s coffee mugs.
3) Looking up people’s Amazon wishlists.
People whose Amazon wishlists you should look up:
* College professors (they want you to buy them research materials and lamps!)
* Science fiction and fantasy authors (they all want the really pretty LoTR box set!)
* People you kind of know whose names you selected off Facebook (they probably don’t realize other people can see the list!)
* Local politicians (some of them have taken them down since last time I tried this! I wonder why! And some of them want a bunch of Shakespeare stuff and nothing else! I wonder if they actually want a bunch of Shakespeare stuff and nothing else!)
4) Developing stomach problems.