Jun 03 2007
1) Reading the same books over and over.
2) Throwing away Dad’s coffee mugs.
3) Looking up people’s Amazon wishlists.
People whose Amazon wishlists you should look up:
* College professors (they want you to buy them research materials and lamps!)
* Science fiction and fantasy authors (they all want the really pretty LoTR box set!)
* People you kind of know whose names you selected off Facebook (they probably don’t realize other people can see the list!)
* Local politicians (some of them have taken them down since last time I tried this! I wonder why! And some of them want a bunch of Shakespeare stuff and nothing else! I wonder if they actually want a bunch of Shakespeare stuff and nothing else!)
4) Developing stomach problems.