Today I have:
* woken up in a very dry room
* made tea, then washed the cup
* shelved like a million books in a very dry library
* cooked dinner, then washed like a million more dishes
* sat down at the computer in a very dry room
All of my fingertips are peeling.
While I was dazedly carrying some of the dishes back to my room, I noticed the sign on the RA’s door saying “Resident Assistant” out of the corner of my eye, and thought it said “Robotic Assistant.” I thought, “That would be so awesome.”