I consider tonight’s quiche fairly successful. The next one, however, *must be better*.
– Leave out the tomatoes. Not all quiches need tomatoes; that is merely an unfortunate preconception that I have, about quiches.
– This will leave room for A LOT MORE AVOCADO.
– Sautee the mushrooms and onions first (in olive oil).
– More spinach, too.
– Cheap caviar, if at all possible.
– Provolone cheese only – leave out the Muenster, it’s better for sandwiches anyway – and shred it up better.
– Use real milk next time, not soy – I don’t care if I’m maybe lactose intolerant, it’s not like cheese isn’t already involved.
– DO NOT LET DAD NEAR THE OVEN EVER. HE WILL DO WEIRD THINGS TO IT.
– Put the cats out, too.
– The Foglios were having quiche the same day we were! That is neat! Oh, I forgot to donate last month, I’d better do that before the wallpaper goes away…
– Princess Tutu.
– Wait, I’m distracted now.